Want to download the latest USB driver for your Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5G? Here, you go with this post including Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5G USB driver along with PC suite software.
Oppo Reno 5 Pro comprises of 6.55 inches Super AMOLED touchscreen. Furthermore, provides a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. It operates on Android 11 including Color OS 11.1.
If you are making a connection between your smartphone and a computer, then installing the drivers is required to make it happen. Moreover, flashing the firmware file on a device also requires different drivers.
There are way more drivers available to execute different operations successfully. All the required drivers are included in this post for your particular smartphone.
Table of Contents
Download Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5G USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Official Latest Versions (2021)
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5G.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5G.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5G.
- Download Oppo PC Suite software for Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5G.
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5G USB Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5G.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5G USB drivers on your computer.
Drivers For Other variants
Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5G Specifications
This particular smartphone was officially available in the market in 2021, January. Equipped with 6.55 inches Super AMOLED touchscreen. Providing a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels.
It runs on Android 11 including ColorOS 11.1. Moreover, packs with an Octa-Core processor. Regarding the storage, comes in two variants 128 GB with 8 GB RAM or 256 GB with 12 GB RAM.
For the camera, the phone features Quad 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash. In addition, 32MP secondary camera is available for selfies at front.
The connectivity medium present on the phone are Bluetooth, GPS, WLAN, NFC, Radio, and USB. Similarly, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, and fingerprint are available for sensing.
It comes with Li-Po 4350 mAh battery. Moreover, officially available in four awesome colors Starry Black, Starry Dream, Star Wish Red, and Astral Blue.
Price of Oppo Reno 5 Pro 5G in dollar is about $609.