If you are here to download Oppo Reno 5 4G USB driver, then you are in the right place here. In this post, we have includes all the official latest versions of drivers for your smartphone.
Oppo Reno 5 4G made its way to the market in 2021, January. It runs on Android 11 including ColorOS 11.1. Furthermore, It includes an Octa-Core processor.
For the successful execution of a particular operation, one must install the required driver. Like, for connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or for flashing the firmware file on your device need specific drivers.
Therefore, go to the download section of this page below. Simply, download all the drivers and then install them on your PC.
Table of Contents
Download Oppo Reno 5 4G USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Official
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Oppo Reno 5 4G.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Oppo Reno 5 4G.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Oppo Reno 5 4G.
- Download Oppo PC Suite software for Oppo Reno 5 4G.
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In the case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Oppo Reno 5 4G USB Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Oppo Reno 5 4G.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Oppo Reno 5 4G USB drivers on your computer.
USB Driver For Other Variant
Oppo Reno 5 4G Specifications
Oppo Reno 5 4G was officially released in 2021, January. Regarding the display, the phone features 6.4 inches AMOLED touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels.
Furthermore, It operates on Android 11 including ColorOS 11.1. It includes an Octa-Core processor along with Qualcomm SM7125 Snapdragon 720G chipset for fast processing.
As for the storage, the phone provides internal memory of 128 GB with 8 GB RAM. Also, support micro-SD card for additional storage.
The camera of the phone features Quad 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash. In addition, 44MP secondary camera is available for selfies at front.
For connectivity medium, GPS, WLAN, Bluetooth, Radio, NFC, and USB are present. As for the sensors, the phone specifies accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, and fingerprint.
The phone is powered by Li-Po 4310 mAh battery. It is officially available in two awesome colors Galactic Silver, and Starlight Black.
Price of Oppo Reno 5 4G is about is 310 EUR.