Do you own Oppo Reno 5 F smartphone? If yes, then you must be here to download the Oppo Reno 5 F USB driver. In this post, you will be able to download the official latest version of drivers along with PC suite software for your Oppo Reno 5 F.
Oppo Reno 5 F shows up in the market in 2021, March. The phone offers 128 GB of internal memory with 8 GB RAM. Furthermore, runs on Android 11 including ColorOS 11.1.
Drivers are very important and much needed in different circumstances. Like, connecting your smartphone to a computer. Similarly, for flashing the firmware file on your device.
There are many other driver available that are needed too in a particular situation. Simply, go the download section of the page below. Moreover, download all the driver and PC suite and then install them on your PC by following the instructions provided.
Table of Contents
Download Oppo Reno 5 F USB Driver and PC Suite Software: The Official Latest Versions
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Oppo Reno 5 F.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Oppo Reno 5 F.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Oppo Reno 5 F.
- Download Oppo PC Suite software for Oppo Reno 5 F.
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Oppo Reno 5 F USB Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Oppo Reno 5 F.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Oppo Reno 5 F USB drivers on your computer.
USB Driver For Other Variant
Purpose of Installing The Driver
- Providing software interface to the hardware.
- For Connecting purposes.
- For flashing the firmware file.
- For rooting and installing the custom ROM.
- To execute ADB & Fastboot commands successfully.
Oppo Reno 5 F Specifications
Oppo Reno 5 F made its entry in the market in 2021, March. The phone features 6.43 inches AMOLED touchscreen. Furthermore, provides a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels.
It operates on Android 11 including ColorOS 11.1 powered by an Octa-Core processor. Moreover, the internal memory includes 128 GB with 8 GB RAM. Also, support micro-SD card for additional storage.
The phone presents Quad 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features. In addition, 32MP secondary camera is available for selfies at front.
Bluetooth, GPS, WLAN, Radio, and USB comes in support for connectivity medium. The sensor includes gyro, proximity, accelerometer, compass, and fingerprint.
Oppo Reno 5 F provides enough power back-up with Li-Po 4310 mAh battery. It looks beautiful with gradient shades offering Fantastic Purple, and Fluid Black.
Price of Oppo Reno 5 F is about 250 EUR.