Are you looking for the Oppo Reno 5 K USB driver? If yes, then this article is for you. Here, you will be able to download the Oppo Reno 5 K USB driver along with PC Suite software.
Oppo Reno 5 K comes with one of the finest display out there known as OLED. Consists of 6.43 inches screen supporting the resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. Furthermore, runs on Android 11 including ColorOS 11.1.
Drivers are very important when it comes to connectivity or flashing the firmware file on your device. There are different types of driver available for a specific smartphone model.
Simply, download all the driver from the download section of this page below. Furthermore, install them on your PC by following the instructions provided in this post.
Table of Contents
Download Oppo Reno 5 K USB Driver and PC Suite Software: The Official Latest Versions
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Oppo Reno 5 K.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Oppo Reno 5 K.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Oppo Reno 5 K.
- Download Oppo PC Suite software for Oppo Reno 5 K.
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Oppo Reno 5 K USB Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Oppo Reno 5 K.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Oppo Reno 5 K USB drivers on your computer.
USB Driver For Other Variants
Oppo Reno 5 K Specifications
Oppo Reno 5 K made its entry in the market in 2021, March. The support dual sim and comes with 6.43 inches OLED touchscreen. Providing the resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels.
Furthermore, It operates on Android 11 including ColorOS 11.1 powered by an Octa-Core processor. When it comes to internal storage, the phone offers 128 GB 8 GB RAM or 256 GB with 12 GB RAM.
The camera present Quad 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features. 32MP secondary camera is available for selfies at front.
GPS, Bluetooth, WLAN, and USB are available for connectivity medium. The sensors present on the phone are gyro, proximity, accelerometer, compass, and fingerprint.
Oppo Reno 5 K offers Li-Po 4300 mAh battery. Officially available in three colors Starry Dream, Blue Breeze, and Moonlight Black.
Price of Oppo Reno 5 K is about 350 EUR.