Want to download the Oppo A55 5G USB driver? If yes, then you are in the right place here. In this post, we will provide you the latest official USB driver for your particular smartphone.
Oppo A55 5G consists of 6.5 inches IPS LCD touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels. The phone operates on Android 11 including ColorOS 11.1 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
For the successful execution of different operations, you will be to have the required drivers installed on your computer. These include different types of drivers. All these drivers are available in this post. In addition, you will also get the official PC suite software.
Simply, proceed to the download section of this page below. Furthermore, download all of them and then install it on your computer by following the instructions provided in this post.
Table of Contents
Download Oppo A55 5G USB Driver and PC Suite Software: The Official Latest Versions
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Oppo A55 5G.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Oppo A55 5G.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Oppo A55 5G.
- Download Oppo PC Suite software for Oppo A55 5G.
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In the case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Oppo A55 5G USB Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Oppo A55 5G.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Oppo A55 5G USB drivers on your computer.
Oppo A55 5G Specifications
Oppo A55 5G was official released in 2021, January. The phone support dual sim. Regarding the display, It features 6.5 inches IPS LCD touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels.
The phone runs on Android 11 including ColorOS 11.1 powered by an Octa-Core processor. As for the storage, the phone offers internal memory of 128 GB with 6 GB RAM. Also, support micro-SD card for additional storage.
The camera features Triple 13MP + 2MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash including and 8MP secondary camera for selfies.
The available connectivity medium are GPS, Bluetooth, WLAN, and USB. The sensors present on the phone are Gyro, Proximity, Accelerometer, Compass, and Fingerprint.
It includes Li-Po 5000 mAh battery. Official available in two colors Blue and Black.
Price of Oppo A55 5G is about 200 EUR.