Being a user of the Oppo A93 5G smartphone, this article will lead you to download the latest official USB driver for your smartphone. In addition, you will also get the Oppo PC suite software.
Oppo A93 5G officially made its entry in the market in 2021, January. The phone comes with a punch-hole display comprising 6.5 inches. Furthermore, It runs on Android 11 including ColorOS 11.1.
If you want to connect your smartphone to a computer or flashing firmware file, then you must download and install the required drivers on your smartphone. Here, you will be able to download all the required drivers for your Oppo A93 5G.
Simply, go to the download section of this page below. Moreover, download all the drivers and then install them on your computer.
Table of Contents
Download Oppo A93 5G USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Official Latest Versions
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Oppo A93 5G.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Oppo A93 5G.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Oppo A93 5G.
- Download Oppo PC Suite software for Oppo A93 5G.
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Oppo A93 5G USB Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Oppo A93 5G.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Oppo A93 5G USB drivers on your computer.
Is Driver Compulsory To Be Installed?
In many circumstances, It is compulsory to have the required drivers installed on the PC, like the followings:
- For connecting a smartphone to a computer, ADB drivers are required.
- For flashing the firmware file, CDC, VCOM, SPD, or Qualcomm driver are required depending on the smartphone chipset.
- To execute the ADB commands, It requires ADB and Fastboot setup.
Oppo A93 5G Specifications
Oppo A93 5G was officially released in 2021, January. It supports dual sim. The phone features 6.5 inches IPS LCD touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels.
The phone operates on Android 11 including ColorOS 11.1 powered by an Octa-Core processor. The phone includes internal memory of 256 GB with 8 GB RAM.
It features triple 48MP + 2MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features. 8MP secondary camera for selfies is available at front.
GPS, NFC, Bluetooth, WLAN, and USB are available for connectivity medium. The sensors present on the phone are accelerometer, proximity, compass, and fingerprint.
It is powered by Li-Po 5000 mAh battery. Officially available in three colors White, Black, and Aurora. Price of Oppo A93 5G is about 260 EUR.