If you have owned this particular smartphone and having issues while connecting to a computer, then follow this article to the end. You will end up resolving your particular issues by downloading and installing all the Oppo A94 driver.
Oppo A94 come operates on Android 11 including ColorOS 11.1 powered by an Octa-Core processor. Furthermore, It offers internal memory of 128 GB with 8 GB RAM including micro-SD card for additional storage.
Drivers make it easy to execute different operations successfully. Dealing with interruptions and unexpected behavior between hardware and software. There are different drivers available for different prupsoses.
Like the one for flashing firmware file on your device, you can download from these CDC, VCOM, SPD, and QUALCOMM depending on your phone Chipset. All the related drivers are available in the download section below.
Moreover, go to the download section of this page below. Download all the drivers and then install them on your PC by following the instructions.
Table of Contents
Download Oppo A94 USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Officials
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Oppo A94.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Oppo A94.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Oppo A94.
- Download Oppo PC Suite software for Oppo A94.
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Oppo A94 USB Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Oppo A94.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Oppo A94 USB drivers on your computer.
Why Should We Install The Drivers?
In order to execute different operations successfully, drivers must be installed. Different drivers are available for a specific device model. Below are the drivers that should be installed to execute successful operation.
- ADB are required for connecting purposes.
- Similarly, ADB & Fastboot for executing commands.
- CDC, VCOM, Qualcomm, and SPD drivers are used for flashing the firmware file.
Oppo A94 Specifications
Oppo A94 officially made its entry in the market in 2021, March. The phone features 6.43 inches AMOLED touchscreen supporting the resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels.
It runs on Android 11 including ColorOS 11.1 powered by an Octa-Core processor. The storage includes 128 GB of internal memory with 8 GB RAM. Also, support micro-SD card for additional storage.
As for the camera, the phone features Quad 48Mp + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features. 32MP secondary camera is available for selfies at front.
GPS, Bluetooth, WLAN, Radio, and USB is available for connectivity medium. The sensors present on the phone are gyro, proximity, compass, accelerometer, and fingerprint.
The phone is powered by Li-Po 4310 mAh battery. Officially available in two colors Fantastic Purple, and Fluid Black.
Oppo A94 price is about 250 EUR.