This post leads you to Oppo Reno 5 Pro Plus 5G USB driver and PC suite software. You will be able to download all the required driver. Download all of them and then install on your PC.
Oppo Reno 5 Pro Plus is packed with 6.55 inches AMOLED touchscreen. It provides a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. Furthermore, runs on Android 11 including ColorOS 11.1.
If you want to connect your smartphone to a computer, or want to flash the firmware file then you must download and install the required drivers.
Table of Contents
Download Oppo Reno 5 Pro Plus 5G USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Official
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Oppo Reno 5 Pro Plus 5G.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Oppo Reno 5 Pro Plus 5G.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Oppo Reno 5 Pro Plus 5G.
- Download Oppo PC Suite software for Oppo Reno 5 Pro Plus 5G.
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Oppo Reno 5 Pro Plus 5G USB Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Oppo Reno 5 Pro Plus 5G.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Oppo Reno 5 Pro Plus 5G USB drivers on your computer.
Oppo Reno 5 Pro Plus 5G Specifications
The phone was officially released in 2021, January. It features 6.55 inches AMOLED touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels.
Furthermore, It operates on Android 11 including ColorOS 11.1 along with an Octa-Processor. Regarding the storage, the phone offers 128 GB with 8 GB RAM or 256 GB with 12 GB RAM.
As for the camera, the phone offers Quad 50MP + 13MP + 16MP + 2MP primary camera with dual LED flash. Additionally, 32MP secondary camera is available for selfies at front.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes GPS, Bluetooth, WLAN, NFC, and USB. The sensors present on the phone are Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Compass, Color Spectrum, and Fingerprint.
Oppo Reno 5 Pro Plus 5G is powered by Li-Po 4500 mAh battery. Officially available in two colors Starlight Black, and Galactic Silver.
Oppo Reno 5 Pro Plus 5G price is about 500 EUR.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.