Do you own Nokia 3.1A? If yes, then you need to download the required drivers for your smartphone.
In this tutorial, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Keep reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your Nokia 3.1A.
Download USB Drivers For Nokia 3.1A
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Nokia 3.1A.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Nokia 3.1A.
- Download MTP Driver for Nokia 3.1A.
- Download Nokia PC Suite For Nokia 3.1A.
Nokia 3.1A Review
The phone is equipped with 5.45 inches screen supporting resolution of 720×1440 pixels. The default version of software installed on it is Android 9.0 (Pie) powered by quad-core 1.8 GHz cortex-A53 processor.
The internal memory of the phone include 32 GB with 2 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 128 GB. The camera of the phone include 8MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera with HDR for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 2990 mAh battery. It comes only in one color which is black.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.