If you are Nokia 3.1C user and want to download the officially released drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this tutorial, we will provide the latest drivers for your Nokia 3.1C smartphone. Just navigate to the download section of this page and download the required drivers.
We have also include CDC and VCOM drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Drivers For Nokia 3.1C
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Nokia 3.1C.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Nokia 3.1C.
- Download MTP Driver for Nokia 3.1C.
- Download Nokia PC Suite For Nokia 3.1C.
Nokia 3.1C Review
Nokia 3.1C was officially released in 2019, June. The type of display is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen. The size of display is 5.45 inches wupporting resolution of 720×1440 pixels.
The version of software installed on it is Android 9.0 (Pie) powered by quad-core 1.8 GHz cortex-A53 processor. The internal memory of the phone include 32 GB with 2 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 128 GB.
The camera of the phone include 8MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera with HDR for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB.
The phone is powered by Li-Ion 2990 mAh battery. Nokia 3.1C case is also available in the market.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.