If you are Sony Xperia 1 user and want to download the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone, then you are in the right place here.
In this article, we will provide you the required drivers for your Sony Xperia 1. Keep reading the article and you will be able to download the latest drivers for your smartphone.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For Sony Xperia 1
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Sony Xperia 1.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Sony Xperia 1.
- Download MTP Drivers for Sony Xperia 1.
- Download PC Suite software for Sony Xperia 1.
Sony Xperia 1 Review
Regarding the display, the phone has OLED capacitive touchscreen. The size of display is 6.5 inches screen supporting resolution of 1644×3840 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 6 technology.
The default version of software installed on it is Android 9.0 (Pie) powered by octa-core processor. The phone include Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 chipset.
The internal memory of the phone include 64 or 128 GB with 6 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 1 TB. The camera of the phone include triple 12MP + 12MP + 12MP primary camera with dual LED flash including features and 8MP secondary camera with HDR for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 3330 mAh battery. The phone comes in four awesome color which are black, purple, Gray and White.
Price of Sony Xperia 1 is 950 EUR.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.