LG have made an outstanding progress in the market of smartphones. The phone is focusing on producing beautifully designed and quality smartphones for its users.
LG G8 ThinQ is one of its recent release. The phone include a lot of new features and stunning design with a beautiful notch. In this article, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your LG G8 ThinQ smartphone.
Just navigate to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your smartphone.
Download USB Drivers For LG G8 ThinQ
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for LG G8 ThinQ.
- Download MTP Drivers for LG G8 ThinQ.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for LG G8 ThinQ.
- Download LG PC Suite software for LG G8 ThinQ.
LG G8 ThinQ Review
LG G8 ThinQ was officially released in April, 2019. The phone has a beautiful display including P-OLED capacitive touchscreen. The size of display is 6.1 inches supporting resolution of 1440×3120 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 5 technology.
The default version of software installed on it is Android 9.0 (Pie) powered by octa-core processor. The phone include Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 chipset.
The internal memory of the phone include 128 GB with 6 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 1 TB. Regarding the camera, the phone comes in two variants dual 12MP + 16MP OR triple 12MP + 16MP + 12MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 8MP + TOF 3D camera with HDR for selfies.
The connectivity medium includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Radio, and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Po 3500 mAh battery. The price of the LG G8 ThinQ is 620 EUR.
If you have any query related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.