Do you own Samsung Galaxy M40? If yes, then you need to download the required drivers for your smartphone.
In this tutorial, we will provide you the latest officially released Samsung drivers for your smartphone. Keep reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your Samsung Galaxy M40.
Samsung Galaxy M40 Full Specification
Samsung Galaxy ‘M’ series launch the outstanding Galaxy M40 smartphone.
Regarding the internal memory, the phone comes in two variants 128 GB with 6 GB RAM or 64 GB with 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 1 TB.
The size of display is 6.3 inches supporting resolution of 1080×2340 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass technology. The version of software installed on it is Android 9.0 (Pie).
The camera of the phone include triple 32MP + 8MP + 5MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 16MP secondary camera with HDR for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Radio and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Po 3500 mAh battery and comes in two awesome colors which are Sweater blue and Midnight blue.
Price of Samsung Galaxy M40 is 260 EUR.
Download Samsung USB Drivers For Samsung Galaxy M40
- Download Samsung Drivers for Samsung Galaxy M40.
- Download Samsung PC Suite for Samsung Galaxy M40.
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purpose.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Samsung Galaxy M40.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Samsung Galaxy M40.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Samsung Galaxy M40.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.