If you are in search for mid-range smartphone, then you should go for Samsung Galaxy A50. The phone has got all the advance features despite of being a mid-range smartphone. It has rock the market by its stylish design and awesome features.
In this tutorial, we will provide the latest officially released drivers for your Galaxy A50 smartphone. Keep reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy A50 Review
Galaxy A50 was officially released in 2019, March. The phone is equipped with 6.4 inches screen supporting resolution of 1080×2340 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 3 technology.
The internal memory of the phone include 128 GB with 6 GB RAM or 64 GB with 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 1 TB. The camera of the phone include triple 25MP + 8MP + 5MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 25MP secondary camera with HDR for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Radio and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Po 4000 mAh battery. Samsung Galaxy A50 price is 250 EUR. In India Galaxy A50 price is 18,490.
Download Samsung USB Drivers For Galaxy A50
- Download (latest) Samsung USB Driver For Samsung Galaxy A50.
- Download Samsung PC Suite for Samsung Galaxy A50.
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Samsung Galaxy A50.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Samsung Galaxy A50.
- Download MTP Drivers for Samsung Galaxy A50.
Download the above drivers and then install it on your computer. Also, let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post.