If you are Samsung Galaxy A30 user and want to download the officially released drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here.
In this article, you will find the required drivers for your Samsung Galaxy A30 smartphone. Just navigate to the download section of this page and then download the drivers and install it on your computer.
Samsung Galaxy A30 Review
Samsung Galaxy A30 was officially released in 2019, March. Regarding the display, the phone consider Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen. The size of display is 6.4 inches supporting resolution of 1080×2340 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 3 technology.
The default version of software installed on it is Android 9.0 (Pie) powered by octa-core processor. The internal memory of the phone include 64 GB with 4 GB RAM and 32 GB with 3 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 1 TB.
Samsung Galaxy A30 camera review is really fantastic including dual 16MP + 5MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 16MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Po 4000 mAh battery and comes in three awesome colors which are black, blue and red.
Samsung Galaxy A30 price in Pakistan is 39,999. In India Galaxy A30 price is 15,399.
Download USB Drivers For Samsung Galaxy A30
- Download Samsung Drivers for Samsung Galaxy A30.
- Download Samsung PC Suite for Samsung Galaxy A30.
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purpose.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Samsung Galaxy A30.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Samsung Galaxy A30.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Samsung Galaxy A30.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.