Nokia 6.1 Plus comes with 5.8 inches screen. If you are here to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are luckily in the right place here. You will find Nokia 6.1 Plus USB Driver. Go through this article and you will be able to download the USB driver.
In this post, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your Nokia 6.1 Plus smartphone. Go to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your Nokia 6.1 Plus.
We are also providing drivers for flashing firmware.
Table of Contents
Nokia 6.1 Plus USB Driver Download
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Driver for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Nokia 6.1 Plus.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Nokia 6.1 Plus.
- Download MTP Driver for Nokia 6.1 Plus.
- Download Nokia PC Suite For Nokia 6.1 Plus.
Once, you have downloaded all the USB driver for Nokia 6.1 Plus, then watch the video tutorials below to install them.
How To Install Nokia 6.1 Plus USB Driver on Computer
Simple Guide To Install ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: once, new command windows appears, follow the on-screen instructions and you are good to go.
Benefits of Installing a Driver
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For flashing firmware files on your smartphone.
- For transferring files to your computer.
- For updating or installing the latest firmware.
- For rooting your smartphone.
Nokia 6.1 Plus Review
Regarding the display, the phone is equipped with 5.8 inches screen supporting resolution of 1080×2280 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 3 technology. The default version of software installed on it is Android 8.1 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie) powered by Octa-Core 1.8 GHz Kryo 260 processor.
Regarding the internal memory, the phone comes in three variants 32 GB with 4 GB RAM or 64 GB with 4 GB RAM or 64 GB with 6 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 400 GB for more storage.
The camera of the phone include Dual 16MP + 5MP primary camera with dual LED flash including features and 16MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium of the phone include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB.
The sensors on the phone include fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity sensor, gyro and compass. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 3060 mAh battery and comes in three colors which are black, blue and white.
Price of Nokia 6.1 Plus is 250 EUR.
Also, if you want to download Nokia 1 USB Driver, then click on the link to download.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.