Do you own Oppo A53s? If yes, then this article is for you. Here, you will find all the required drivers for your smartphone. In addition, you will also find the pc suite software.
if you are a big screen lover, Oppo A53s comes with 6.52 inches IPS LCD touchscreen display, providing a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels. Moreover, It runs on Android 11 including ColorOS 11.1.
Drivers are very important and need to be installed before connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or, if you want to flash the firmware file and executing the ADB & fastboot commands on your device.
All these aforementioned operations require specific drivers for a particular smartphone model. All these drivers along with official PC suite software is available in this post.
Table of Contents
Download Oppo A53s USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Latest Versions
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD Drivers) for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Oppo A53s.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Oppo A53s.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup For Oppo A53s.
- Download PC Suite software For Oppo A53s.
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Oppo A53s USB Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Oppo A53s.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Oppo A53s ADB drivers on your computer.
Importance of Installing The Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For connectivity purposes, you must install the ADB drivers on your computer.
- Similarly, for flashing the firmware, you must install the SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm drivers according to your smartphone chipset.
- There are different drivers for different purposes, It is recommended to download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
- PC suite software or other third-party software also requires drivers.
Oppo A53s Specifications
The phone is equipped with 6.52 inches IPS LCD touchscreen display, providing the resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels.
Furthermore, It operates on Android 11 along with Color OS 11.1 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
The phone offers 128 GB of internal memory paired with 6/8 GB RAM. Also, support micro-SD card for additional space.
The camera features Triple 13MP + 2MP + 2MP primary lens with LED flash including other features. In addition, 8MP secondary lens is available for selfies at front.
It is powered by Li-Po 5000 mAh battery. Officially available in two colors Crystal Blue, and Ink Black.
Price of Oppo A53s is about 170 EUR.