Do you want Oppo Reno 6 5G USB driver? If yes, then you have approached the right place. Here, you will find all the official latest versions of drivers along with PC suite software.
Oppo Reno 6 5G is powered by Li-Po 4300 mAh battery holding 6.43 inches AMOLED touchscreen display, providing the resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels.
Drivers are very important and need to be installed before connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or, if you want to flash the firmware file and executing the ADB & fastboot commands on your device.
All these aforementioned operations requires specific drivers for a particular smartphone model. All these drivers along with official PC suite software is available in this post.
Table of Contents
Download Oppo Reno 6 5G USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Latest Versions
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD Drivers) for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Oppo Reno 6 5G
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Oppo Reno 6 5G
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup For Oppo Reno 6 5G
- Download PC Suite software For Oppo Reno 6 5G
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Oppo Reno 6 5G USB Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Oppo Reno 6 5G.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Oppo Reno 6 5G ADB drivers on your computer.
Importance of Installing The Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For connectivity purposes, you must install the ADB drivers on your computer.
- Similarly, for flashing the firmware, you must install the SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm drivers according to your smartphone chipset.
- There are different drivers for different purposes, It is recommended to download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
- PC suite software or other third-party software also requires drivers.
Oppo Reno 6 5G Specifications
Oppo Reno 6 5G was officially released in 2021, June. The phone carries 6.43 inches AMOLED touchscreen display, providing the resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels.
Moreover, It runs on Android 11 including ColorOS 11.3 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
The internal memory of the phone includes 128 GB with 8 GB RAM or 256 GB with 12 GB RAM.
The camera features Triple 64MP + 8MP + 2MP primary lens with LED flash including other features. In addition, 32MP secondary lens is available for selfies at front.
It is powered by Li-Po 4300 mAh battery. Officially available in three colors Black, Blue, and Aurora.
Price of Oppo Reno 6 5G is about 360 EUR.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.