If you have Oppo A71 and want to hard-reset your smartphone due to some issues. Then you need to download the official drivers for your Oppo A71 in order to connect it to a computer or flashing firmware on your device.
In this post, you will find the latest officially released Oppo A71 USB driver. Continue reading the article and you will be able to find all the required driver like the one Oppo ADB for connecting purposes and Oppo A71 CDC for flashing firmware.
ADB & Fastboot setup is also included. For installation, you should follow the video tutorials provided below. All these Oppo USB driver are compatible with all versions of Windows OS like XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10.
Table of Contents
Download USB Flash Driver for Oppo A71
- Download ADB Driver for Oppo A71
- Download Oppo A71 CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Oppo VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Oppo Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Oppo ADB & Fastboot Setup for Oppo A71.
- Download Oppo MediaTek Drivers For Oppo A71.
- Download Oppo MTP Drivers for Oppo A71.
- Download Oppo PC Suite for Oppo A71.
How To Install Oppo A71 USB Driver on Computer
Simple Guide To Install Oppo ADB & Fastboot Setup on Computer
Step 1: Download the ADB & Fastboot setup from above and then extract it.
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder and then click on .exe file and “run as administrator”.
Step 3: Once command windows appear, follow the on-screen instructions and you are good to go.
Importance of installing Driver
- For connectivity purposes, the ADB driver should be installed on the computer.
- For flashing firmware, VCOM & ADB Drivers are required.
- You can perform a particular task with no hassle.
- When you want to transfer files from between your computer and smartphone, you will need to download and install the required Oppo A71 USB Driver.
- It allows you to flash the firmware file on your smartphone.
You can also download Oppo A72 USB Driver from here. Simply click on the link to download.
Specifications of Oppo A71
Regarding the display, the phone includes 5.2 inches screen with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels. The internal storage of the phone is quite enough, as it offers 16 GB of internal memory with 2 GB RAM or 3 GB RAM and also supports a micro-SD card up to 256 GB.
The version of software installed on it is Android 7.1 and powered by an octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 processor. The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, and USB. Regarding the camera, the phone is packed with a 13MP Primary camera including LED flash and other features, and a 5MP secondary camera for selfies.
It is powered by Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery to support the power back-up. The sensors on the phone include Proximity, Accelerometer, and compass. It supports the Dual-Sim mechanism. The price of Oppo A71 in India starts from 9,549.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.