Oppo F3 Plus is an android smartphone that made an entry in the market back in 2017, April. The phone comes with hybrid dual sim. If you are looking for Oppo F3 Plus drivers, then you are in the right place. Just follow this guide and you are good to go.
Specifications of Oppo F3 Plus
Oppo F3 Plus is packed with 6.0 inches large display supporting resolution of 1080×1920 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 5 technology. The version of software installed on it is Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). It is powered by octa-core Snapdragon 653 processor along with 4 GB or 6 GB RAM.
When it comes to camera, you will be surprised to know about its camera specifications. Oppo is also known as selfie expert. Oppo F3 Plus include 16MP Primary camera with dual-LED flash including features and Dual 16MP + 8MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS and USB. It is powered by Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery to support the power back-up. The price of Oppo F3 Plus in India starts from 16,500.
Download USB Flash Drivers for Oppo F3 Plus
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Oppo F3 Plus.
- Download MTP Drivers for Oppo F3 Plus.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Oppo F3 Plus.
- Download Oppo PC Suite for Oppo F3 Plus.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.