Do you own Gionee F6? If yes, then you need to download the official drivers for your device in order to connect it to your computer or flashing firmware on your device. Just follow this article and you are good to go.
In this tutorial, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your smartphone. Keep reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers. We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Download USB Drivers for Gionee F6
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Gionee F6.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Gionee F6.
- Download MTP Drivers for Gionee F6.
- Download PC Suite software for Gionee F6.
Specifications of Gionee F6
Gionee F6 was launched in 2017, November with 3 GB RAM. The internal memory of the phone include 32 GB and also support a micro-SD card up to 128 GB. When it comes to the camera, it includes 13MP Primary camera and an 8MP secondary camera for selfies.
The version of software installed on it is Android 7.1 (Nougat). It supports the Dual-Sim mechanism. It has a lightweight of 141g. The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, and USB. The phone is powered by a 2970 mAh battery to support the power back-up and its large display of 5.7 inches with a resolution of 720×1440.
The price of Gionee F6 in India starts from 12,999.
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post.