Huawei P9 is a beautiful smartphone that was launched back in 2016, April. The display of the phone is protected by corning gorilla glass 3 technology. If you want to connect your device to a computer or flashing firmware on your device. Then you need to download the official drivers for your device.
In this post, you will be able to download the official Huawei P9 USB drivers. Simply, proceed to the download section of this page below. Further, download all the drivers and then install it on your computer.
Download USB Flash Drivers for Huawei P9
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Huawei P9.
- Download MTP Drivers for Huawei P9.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Huawei P9.
- Download Huawei HiSuite for Huawei P9.
Specifications of Huawei P9
Huawei P8 is equipped with 5.2 inches display supporting resolution of 1080×1920 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 3 technology. The version of software installed on it is Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) and you can also upgrade it to Android 7.0 (nougat).
It is powered by octa-core processor along with 3 GB or 4 GB RAM to support the better performance. It include two varients 32 GB with 3 GB RAM or 64 GB with 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB.
If you are camera addicted, then you need to grab Huawei P9 as it include Dual 12MP + 12MP Primary camera including features and 8MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC and USB.
It is powered by Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery to support the power back-up. The sensors on the phone include Proximity, Accelerometer, Fingerprint, Gyro and compass. The price of Huawei P9 in India starts from 19,994.
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post.