Do you own Oppo A9 smartphone? If yes, then you need to download the required drivers for your smartphone.
In this article, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your Oppo A9 smartphone. Keep reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your smartphone.
We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Table of Contents
Oppo A9 Review
Oppo A9 Launch date is 2019, April. The phone is equipped with 6.53 inches screen supporting resolution of 1080×2340 pixels. The version of software installed on it is Android 9.0 (Pie) powered by octa-core processor.
The phone include Mediatek Helio P70 chipset. The internal memory of the phone include 128 GB with 4/6 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB.
The camera of the phone include dual 16MP + 2MP primary camera dual LED flash including features and 16MP secondary camera with HDR for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Radio and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Po 4020 mAh battery and comes in three awesome colors which are Mica green, ice jade white and flourite purple.
Price of Oppo A9 is 190 EUR.
Download USB Drivers For Oppo A9
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Oppo A9.
- Download MTP Drivers for Oppo A9.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Oppo A9.
- Download Oppo PC Suite for Oppo A9.
Video Tutorial on How To Install ADB Drivers on Computer
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.