If you are Honor 20 Pro user and want to download the required drivers for your smartphone, then you are in the right place here.
In this tutorial, we will provide you the latest officially released drivers for your Honor 20 Pro. Just keep reading the article and you will be able to download the required drivers for your smartphone.
Download USB Drivers For Honor 20 Pro
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download SPD Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Honor (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Honor 20 Pro.
- Download Honor MediaTek Driver For Honor 20 Pro.
- Download Honor MTP Driver for Honor 20 Pro.
- Download HiSuite PC Suite for Honor 20 Pro.
Honor 20 Pro Review
Regarding the display, the phone has IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen. The size of display is 6.26 inches screen supporting resolution of 1080×2340 pixels.
The version of software installed on it is Android 9.0 (Pie) powered by octa-core processor. The internal memory of the phone include 256 GB with 8 GB RAM.
The camera of the phone include Quad 48MP + 8MP + 16MP + 2MP primary camera LED flash including features and 32MP secondary camera with HDR for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Infrared port and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Po 4000 mAh battery and comes in two colors which are phantom black and phantom blue.
Honor 20 Pro price is 600 EUR.
If you have any query related to this post, then let us know in the comment section.