Do you own Realme 3 Pro smartphone? If yes, then you need to download the required drivers for your smartphone.
In this tutorial, you will find the latest officially released drivers for your Realme 3 Pro smartphone. Navigate to the download section of this page and then download the required drivers for your smartphone.
We have also include drivers for flashing firmware.
Table of Contents
Download USB Drivers For Realme 3 Pro
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Realme 3 Pro.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Realme 3 Pro.
- Download MTP Driver for Realme 3 Pro.
- Download Realme PC Suite Software for Realme 3 Pro.
How To Install Realme 3 Pro USB Drivers on Computer
Realme 3 Pro Specifications
The phone is equipped with 6.3 inches screen supporting resolution of 1080×2340 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 5 technology. The version of software installed on it is Android 9.0 (Pie) powered by octa-core processor. It include Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 chipset.
The internal memory of the phone include 64/128 GB with 6 GB RAM or 64 GB with 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card upto 256 GB. The camera of the phone include dual 16MP + 5MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 25MP secondary camera with HDR for selfies.
The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The phone is powered by Li-Ion 4045 mAh battery and comes in three awesome colors which are carbon grey, nitro blue and lightning purple.
Realme 3 Pro price is 300 EUR.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to this post.