Are you searching for an Oppo Find X3 Pro USB driver? If that is the case, then you are in the right place here. This post will provide you all the latest official driver for your smartphone along with the Oppo PC Suite software.
Oppo Find X3 Pro is the high-end smartphone of Oppo brand that comes with eye-catching design. The phone has got spectacular features inside. It comes with a high quality display consisting of advance features. The phone runs on Android 11 including ColorOS 11.2.
Drivers play an important role when it comes connectivity or flashing the firmware file. Depending on the circumstances, there are different drivers available for different operations.
Simply, follow up this guide and you will end up downloading and installing the official USB driver for your Oppo Find X3 Pro.
Table of Contents
Download Oppo Find X3 Pro USB Driver and PC Suite Software: The Official Latest Versions
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Oppo Find X3 Pro.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Oppo Find X3 Pro.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Oppo Find X3 Pro.
- Download Oppo PC Suite software for Oppo Find X3 Pro.
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Oppo Find X3 Pro USB Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Oppo Find X3 Pro.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Oppo Find X3 Pro USB drivers on your computer.
Importance of Installing Drivers
- ADB drivers should be installed for connecting purposes.
- Similarly, CDC, VCOM, Qualcomm, and SPD drivers are required for flashing the firmware.
- MTP drivers are for ‘Media Transfer Protocol’.
- ADB & Fastboot installation is necessary for ADB commands using a command-line interface.
- Oppo PC suite is called for performing different actions on the smartphone using a single interface.
Oppo Find X3 Pro Specifications
Oppo Find X3 Pro release date is 2021, March. The phone comes with 6.7 inches LTPO AMOLED touchscreen display. Providing a resolution of 1440 x 3216 pixels.
Furthermore, It operates on Android 11 including ColorOS 11.2 powered by an Octa-Core processor. When it comes to storage, the phone offers 256 GB with 8/12 GB RAM.
As for the camera, the phone features Quad 50MP + 13MP + 50MP + 3MP primary camera with LED flash including features. 32MP secondary camera is available for selfies at front.
GPS, Bluetooth, WLAN, USB, and NFC are present for connectivity medium. The Accelerometer, Gyro, proximity, Compass, Color spectrum, and Fingerprint are accessible for sensors.
White, Blue, and Gloss Black are officially declared colors for Oppo Find X2 Pro.
Price of Oppo Find X3 pro is about 1150 EUR.
Moreover, Oppo Find X3 Pro price in pakistan is 185,999 PKR. As for the price in India, you can get Oppo Find X3 Pro in 99,900 INR.