Have you got this awesome punch-hole display with an edge smartphone? Yes, I am talking about Oppo Find X2 Neo, the high-end smartphone. By following this particular article, you will end up getting the official latest Oppo Find X2 Neo USB driver.
Oppo Find X2 Neo was officially available in the market in 2020, May. The phone shows up with 6.5 inches large display. Furthermore, runs on Android 10 including ColorOS 7.
Driver plays its role efficiently and make it easy for both the hardware components and software interface to communicate with each other without any hurdle or interruptions. In this post, we have included all the required drivers that will be needed in different circumstances.
Therefore, head over to the download section of this page below. Moreover, download all of the drivers along with the PC Suite software. In addition, follow the instructions in order to install them on your PC.
Table of Contents
Download Oppo Find X2 Neo USB Driver and PC Suite So
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Oppo Find X2 Neo.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Oppo Find X2 Neo.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Oppo Find X2 Neo.
- Download Oppo PC Suite software for Oppo Find X2 Neo.
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Oppo Find X2 Neo USB Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Oppo Find X2 Neo.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Oppo Find X2 Neo USB drivers on your computer.
Purpose of Installing Drivers
- ADB drivers should be installed for connecting purposes.
- Similarly, CDC, VCOM, Qualcomm, and SPD drivers are required for flashing the firmware.
- MTP drivers are for ‘Media Transfer Protocol’.
- ADB & Fastboot installation is necessary for ADB commands using a command-line interface.
- Oppo PC suite is called for performing different actions on the smartphone using a single interface.
USB Driver for Other Variants
Oppo Find X2 Neo Specification
Oppo Find X2 Neo approached the market in 2020, May. The phone comes with 6.5 inches AMOLED touchscreen. Furthermore, provides a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels.
It runs on Android 10 including ColorOS 7 powered by an Octa-Core processor. Regarding the internal memory, the phone features 256 GB with 15 GB RAM.
The phone presents Quad 48MP + 13MP + 8MP + 2MP primary camera with dual LED flash including other features. 32MP secondary camera is available for selfies at front. GPS, Bluetooth, WLAN, NFC, and USB is available for connectivity medium.
Moreover, Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Compass, and Fingerprint are ready for sensing. The phone is powered by Li-Po 4025 mAh battery. Officially available in two colors that are Starry Blue, and Moonlight Black.
Oppo Find X2 Neo price in dollar is about $678.