Want the official latest versions of the USB driver for your Oppo F19 Pro? By reading this article, you end up getting the Oppo F19 Pro USB driver along with the PC suite software.
Oppo F19 Pro is equipped with Super AMOLED touchscreen. The phone runs on Android 11 including ColorOS 11.1 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
Different circumstances demand installation of driver. Few of them includes connecting your smartphone to a computer or flashing the firmware file on your device. There are different drivers available for different purposes.
Every smartphone model has its own specific version of driver available for them officially. Simply, proceed to the download section of this page below. Furthermore, download all the drivers and then install them on your PC one by one.
Table of Contents
Download Oppo F19 Pro USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Official Latest
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Oppo F19 Pro.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Oppo F19 Pro.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Oppo F19 Pro.
- Download Oppo PC Suite software for Oppo F19 Pro.
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Oppo F19 Pro USB Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Oppo F19 Pro.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Oppo F19 Pro USB drivers on your computer.
USB Driver for Other Variants
Importance of Installing Drivers
- ADB drivers should be installed for connecting purposes.
- Similarly, CDC, VCOM, Qualcomm, and SPD drivers are required for flashing the firmware.
- MTP drivers are for ‘Media Transfer Protocol’.
- ADB & Fastboot installation is necessary for ADB commands using the command-line interface.
- Oppo PC suite is called for performing different actions on the smartphone using a single interface.
Oppo F19 Pro Specification
Oppo F19 Pro officially made its entry in the market in 2021, March. The support dual sim. It is equipped with 6.43 inches Super AMOLED touchscreen. Furthermore, provides the resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels.
The phone operates on Android 11 including ColorOS 11.1 powered by an Octa-Core processor. Regarding the storage, It offers 128/256 GB with 8 GB RAM. Additionally, support micro-SD card for more storage.
The camera involves Quad 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features. 16MP secondary camera is available for selfies at front. Radio, USB, GPS, WLAN, and Bluetooth is available for connectivity medium.
The sensors present on the phone are Gyro, proximity, Compass, Accelerometer, and Fingerprint. It is powered by Li-Po 4310 mAh battery. Officially available in two awesome colors that are Space Silver, and Fluid Black.
Price of Oppo F19 Pro is about 250 EUR.