Searching for an official USB driver for your Vivo S9e, the mid-range smartphone? If yes, then here you go with this post. You will get the official Vivo s9e USB driver along with PC suite software.
Vivo S9e comes with dual sim mechanism including 5G enabled. It has got the specular eye-catching design with triple camera fitted on its back. Furthermore, runs on Android 11 including OriginOS 1.0.
If you want to connect your Vivo S9e to a computer without any hurdle, then let the driver install on your computer. There numerous other driver available to successfully execute different operations.
Now, simply, head over to the download section of this page below. Moreover, download all the driver and then follow the instructions provided in this post to install them on your PC.
Table of Contents
Download Vivo S9e USB Driver and PC Suite Software: The Official latest Versions
- Download Vivo (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo S9e.
- Download Vivo MediaTek Driver For Vivo S9e.
- Download Vivo MTP Driver for Vivo S9e.
- Download Vivo PC Suite For Vivo S9e.
Instructions To Install The Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In the case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Vivo S9e Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Vivo S9e.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Vivo S9e ADB drivers on your computer.
Need For Installing The Drivers
- Connecting your smartphone to a computer requires ADB drivers.
- Flashing the firmware file requires the installation of CDC, VCOM, Qualcomm, and SPD drivers depending on your smartphone chipset.
- In order to execute ADB & Fastboot command, you must install the ADB & fastboot setup.
- If your smartphone includes a MediaTek chipset, then download the MediaTek drivers.
- To transfer different types of media files, you must install the MTP drivers on your PC.
Vivo S9e Specs
Vivo S9e comes with 6.44 inches AMOLED touchscreen. The display supports the resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. Furthermore, It operates on Android 11 including OriginOS 1.0.
It includes an Octa-Core processor with MediaTek MT6875 Dimensity 820 5G Chipset. The phone offers internal memory of 128 or 256 GB with 8 GB RAM.
It present triple 64MP + 8MP + 2MP primary camera with dual LED flash. 32MP secondary camera is available for selfies. GPS, Bluetooth, WLAN, NFC, and USB are included for connectivity medium.
The sensors present on the phone are Gyro, proximity, Accelerometer, Compass, and Fingerprint.
Officially available in three colors that are Starry Blue, Black, and White.
Price of Vivo S9e is about 310 EUR.