Looking for Vivo S7t USB Driver? Also, the official’s one, then have approached the right place to get more than that. Here, you will find all the latest official USB driver along with Vivo PC Suite software.
Vivo S7t is the release of 2021, February. The phone support dual sim along with 5G enabled. It runs on Android 11 including OriginOS 1.0 powered by an Octa-Core processor.
To install the required drivers, half of your job will be done in order to execute the particular operation on your smartphone successfully. There are different drivers available for different purposes. Like, for connectivity, ADB driver are required.
Similarly, for flashing the firmware file on smartphone requires CDC, VCOM, SPD, or Qualcomm driver depending on the phone chipset. So forth, for other operations requires other drivers.
So, in this post, we have included all the drivers along with PC suite software. Simply, go to the download section of this page below. Download all of them and then follow the instructions to install them on your PC.
Table of Contents
Download Vivo S7t USB Driver and PC Suite Software: The Official Latest Versions
- Download Vivo (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo S7t.
- Download Vivo MediaTek Driver For Vivo S7t.
- Download Vivo MTP Driver for Vivo S7t.
- Download Vivo PC Suite For Vivo S7t.
Instructions To Install The Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In the case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Vivo S7t Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Vivo S7t.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Furthermore, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Additionally, Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Vivo S7t ADB drivers on your computer.
Benefits of Installing The Drivers
- Connecting your smartphone to a computer without any interruptions.
- Moreover, to perform successful execution of a particular operation.
- Also, Provides software interface to a hardware components.
- Furthermore, manages to make a stable connection between hardware and a software.
Vivo S7t Specs
Vivo S7t officially made its entry in the market in 2021, February. The supports dual sim and 5G enabled. It features 6.44 inches AMOLED touchscreen display. Providing the resolution of 1080 2400 pixels.
It operates on Android 11 including OriginOS 1.0. Adapted an Octa-Core processor with MediaTek MT6875 Dimensity 820 5G chipset.
It offers internal memory of 128 GB with 8 GB RAM and 256 GB with 8 GB RAM. Presenting triple primary camera with 6MP + 8MP + 2MP including dual LED flash and other features. Dual 44MP + 8MP secondary camera is available for selfies.
It consists of GPS, Bluetooth, WLAN, USB, and NFC. The sensors present on the phone are Accelerometer, Proximity, Compass, and Fingerprint.
The phone offers Li-Po 4000 mAh battery. Officially available in Gradient Blue, White, and Black.
Price of Vivo S7t is about 340 EUR.