Are you looking for Vivo X60 Pro Plus 5G USB driver? Do you want the official Vivo PC Suite Software? All these can be found in this post. Here, we have included the official USB driver for Vivo X60 Pro Plus 5G smartphone along with PC Suite Software.
Vivo X60 Pro Plus 5G is high-end smartphone with 5G enabled. The phone officially made its entry in the market in 2021, January. It is composed of premium build such as eco leather back, glass front, and aluminum frame. Furthermore, you can proceed to the end of the article to find more out of its specs.
Having the official driver installed would be a savior in several circumstances. In case of connecting a smartphone to a computer or flashing the firmware file, all these requires specific driver to be installed.
Therefore, we will provide you all these types of drivers. Simply, go to the download section of this page. Furthermore, download all the drivers along with PC Suite software.
Table of Contents
Download Vivo X60 Pro Plus 5G USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Official
- Download Vivo (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo X60 Pro Plus 5G.
- Download Vivo MediaTek Driver For Vivo X60 Pro Plus 5G.
- Download Vivo MTP Driver for Vivo X60 Pro Plus 5G.
- Download Vivo PC Suite For Vivo X60 Pro Plus 5G.
Instructions To Install The Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In the case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Vivo X60 Pro Plus 5G Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Vivo X60 Pro Plus 5G.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Furthermore, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Additionally, Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Vivo X60 Pro Plus 5G ADB drivers on your computer.
USB Driver For Other Variant
Importance of Installing The Drivers
- Connecting your smartphone to a computer without any interruptions.
- Moreover, to perform successful execution of a particular operation.
- Also, Provides software interface to a hardware components.
- Furthermore, manages to make a stable connection between hardware and a software.
Vivo X60 Pro Plus 5G Specs
The phone was officially released in 2021, January with dual Sim and 5G enabled. Moreover, It features 6.56 inches AMOLED touchscreen. The display provides a resolution of 1080 x 2376 pixels.
It operates on Android 11 including OriginOS 1.0 with Octa-Core processor. Regarding the storage, the phone offers 128 GB with 8 GB RAM or 256 GB with 12 GB RAM.
Th phone presents awesome camera comprises Quad 50MP + 8MP + 32MP + 48MP primary camera with Zeiss optics and dual LED flash. Similarly, for selfie 32MP secondary is available.
Bluetooth, WLAN, NFC, USB, and GPS are available for connectivity medium. The sensors present on the phone are Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Compass, Color Spectrum, and Fingerprint.
It has got the back-up support of Li-Po 4200 mAh battery. Officially available in Orange and Dark Blue colors.
Vivo X60 Pro Plus 5G price is about 640 EUR.