If you want to catch up with the Vivo X60 5G USB driver, then this is the right place. Here, you are going to download all the latest official USB drivers for your smartphone along with the Vivo PC Suite software.
Vivo X50 5G belongs to the high-end category of smartphones that sustain the quality with awesome features. The phone was officially released in 2021, January. Big screen lovers got the opportunity to get Vivo X60 5G with 6.56 inches display.
To transfer different types of files between your computer and a Vivo X60 5G smartphone, you will need to download the required drivers. There are different drivers available for different purposes.
You can get all of them from this post. Download all the drivers one by one along with Vivo PC Suite software at last. Furthermore, follow the instructions in order to install them on your PC.
Table of Contents
Download Vivo X60 5G USB Driver and PC Suite Software: The Official Latest Versions
- Download Vivo (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo X60 5G.
- Download Vivo MediaTek Driver For Vivo X60 5G.
- Download Vivo MTP Driver for Vivo X60 5G.
- Download Vivo PC Suite For Vivo X60 5G.
Instructions To Install The Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In the case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Vivo X60 5G Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Vivo X60 5G.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Vivo X60 5G ADB drivers on your computer.
Importance of Installing The Drivers
- Connecting your smartphone to a computer requires ADB drivers.
- Flashing the firmware file requires the installation of CDC, VCOM, Qualcomm, and SPD driver depending on your smartphone chipset.
- In order to execute ADB & Fastboot command, you must install the ADB & fastboot setup.
- If your smartphone includes a MediaTek chipset, then download the MediaTek drivers.
- To transfer different types of media files, you must install the MTP drivers on your PC.
About Vivo X60 5G
Vivo X60 5G officially made its entry in the market in 2021, January with dual sim support.
If you look into the details of the display, you will find out this smartphone super awesome consisting of an AMOLED touchscreen. The size of the screen comprises of 6.53 inches screen. The display resolution shows up the figure of 1080 x 2376 pixels.
it operates on the major Android 11 including OriginOS. It includes an Octa-Core processor. Regarding the storage, the phone offers 128 GB with 8 GB RAM and 256 GB with 8/12 GB RAM.
As for the camera, the phone features Quad 48MP + 13MP + 13MP primary camera with LED flash including Zeiss Optics. For selfies, the phone packs 32MP secondary camera.
The phone includes GPS, Bluetooth, WLAN, USB, and NFC for the connectivity medium. Similarly, for the sensors there are various includes such as color spectrum, proximity, gyro, Compass, Accelerometer, and Fingerprint.
It offers Li-Po 4300 mAh battery. Available in three colors that are Aurora, Gray, and White. Price of Vivo X60 5G is about 440 EUR.