If you have owned this awesome Oppo A92s, then go through this complete article to the end. Here, you will be able to download the Oppo A92s USB driver.
Oppo A92s comes with a stunning design of the punch-hole display. It belongs to the mid-range category. The phone runs on Android 10 including ColorOS 7.1.
For the successful execution of different operations and connectivity purposes, you should download and install the required drivers for your smartphone.
Every driver available has its own specific purpose. Like, if you want to connect you smartphone to a computer, ADB drivers should be install on computer. Likewise, ADB & Fastboot setup must be install for executing ADB commands.
There are different other drivers, you will see the in the download section below. Simply, download all the drivers along with the PC Suite software. Furthermore, install them on your PC by following the instructions.
Table of Contents
Download Oppo A92s USB Driver and PC Suite Software: The Official Latest Versions
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Oppo A92s.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Oppo A92s.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Oppo A92s.
- Download Oppo PC Suite software for Oppo A92s.
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Oppo A92s USB Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Oppo A92s.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Oppo A92s USB drivers on your computer.
USB Driver For Other Variants
Need For Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- To carry out particular operations successfully.
- Manage a stable connection between software and hardware components.
- Help the software to recognize the particular smartphone.
Oppo A92s Specification
Oppo A92s made its entry in the market in 2020, April. The phone support dual sim. Regarding the display, the phone features 6.57 inches LTPS IPS LCD touchscreen supporting the resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels.
The phone runs on Android 10 including ColorOS 7.1 powered by an Octa-Core processor. Regarding the storage, the phone offers 128 GB with 6/8 GB RAM or 256 GB with 8 GB RAM.
The camera of the phone includes quad 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash. For selfies, It features Dual 16MP + 2MP secondary camera.
Bluetooth, GPS, WLAN, USB, and NFC are the available components for connectivity medium. As for the sensors, the phone carries Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Compass, and Fingerprint.
It is powered by Li-Po 4000 mAh battery. Available in three colors that are White, Pink, and Black. Price of Oppo A92s is about 290 EUR.