If you have owned the Vivo Y20A smartphone and want to download the official latest versions of drivers, then you are in the right place here. In this post, we will provide you the Vivo Y20A USB driver along with the PC Suite software.
Vivo Y20A is the release of 2021, January. The phone features 6.51 inches screen supporting the resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels. It operates on Android 10 including Funtouch 11.
Every smartphone model has its own specific drivers. Before executing any particular operation on your smartphone, you should download and install the required on your PC.
Simply, go ahead to the download section of this page below. Furthermore, download all the drivers and then install it on your computer by following the instructions.
Table of Contents
Download Vivo Y20A USB Driver and PC Suite Software: The Official Latest Versions
- Download Vivo (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Y20A.
- Download Vivo MediaTek Driver For Vivo Y20A.
- Download Vivo MTP Driver for Vivo Y20A.
- Download Vivo PC Suite For Vivo Y20A.
Instructions To Install The Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In the case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Vivo Y20A Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Vivo Y20A.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Vivo Y20A ADB drivers on your computer.
USB Driver for Other variants
Purpose of Installing The Drivers
- Connecting your smartphone to a computer requires ADB drivers.
- Flashing the firmware file requires the installation of CDC, VCOM, Qualcomm, and SPD drivers depending on your smartphone chipset.
- In order to execute ADB & Fastboot command, you must install the ADB & fastboot setup.
- If your smartphone includes a MediaTek chipset, then download the MediaTek drivers.
- Moreover, To transfer different types of media files, you must install the MTP drivers on your PC.
About Vivo Y20A
The phone was officially released on 2021, January. Regarding the display, the phone features 6.51 inches screen supporting the resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels.
It runs on Android 10 including Funtouch 11 powered by an Octa-Core processor. The storage capacity comprises of 64 GB with 3 GB RAM.
As for the camera, the phone includes triple 13MP + 2MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash. For selfies, It carries 8MP secondary camera for selfies.
WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, USB, and Radio are available for connectivity medium. Regarding the sensors, the phone features Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Compass, and Fingerprint.
It offers Li-Po 5000 mAh battery. Officially available in two colors Nebula Blue, and Dawn White. The price of Vivo Y20A is about 130 EUR.