Have you not find the Vivo Y30 Standard USB driver yet? If yes, then follow this article in order to download the official latest versions of USB drivers for your Vivo Y30 Standard.
Vivo Y30 Standard was officially released in 2020, December. It operates on Android 10 including Funtouch 10.5. Along with this, features a Dual 13MP + 2 MP primary camera.
Drivers are very important when it comes to connectivity or flashing the firmware file. If you have the right and correct drivers installed, then you are good to go. Otherwise, you might face lack of stability and interruptions while executing the particular operations.
Additionally, you will also find the official Vivo PC Suite software. Simply, download all the drivers and pc suite from the download section of this page below.
Table of Contents
Download Vivo Y30 Standard USB Driver and PC Suite Software: The Official Latest Versions
- Download Vivo (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Y30 Standard.
- Download Vivo MediaTek Driver For Vivo Y30 Standard.
- Download Vivo MTP Driver for Vivo Y30 Standard.
- Download Vivo PC Suite For Vivo Y30 Standard.
USB Driver For Other Variant
Instructions To Install The Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In the case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Vivo Y30 Standard Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Vivo Y30 Standard.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Vivo Y30 Standard ADB drivers on your computer.
Need For The Drivers
- Provides a software interface to hardware components.
- To connect your smartphone to a computer.
- for Flashing the firmware file.
- To gain root access.
- Furthermore, to install the custom ROM.
About Vivo Y30 Standard
The phone officially made its presence in the market in 2020, December. It support dual sim. Regarding the display, It features 6.51 inches screen supporting the resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels.
The phone operates on Android 10 including Funtouch 10.5. For smoothly performance, it includes and Octa-Core processor.
The internal memory of the phone includes 128 GB with 6/8 GB RAM. The phone carries Dual 13MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash. 8MP secondary camera is available for selfies at front.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes Bluetooth, GPS, WLAN, Radio, and USB. For the sensors, the phone brings Proximity, Compass, Accelerometer, and Fingerprint.
As for the battery power, It offers Li-Po 5000 mAh battery. It is available in two colors that are Glacier Blue, and Aurora.
Price of Vivo Y30 Standard is about 180 EUR.