Want to connect your smartphone to a computer or flashing firmware file on your device? If that is the case, then you must download the official drivers. Here, you are going to download Vivo iQOO U3 USB drivers.
Vivo iQOO U3 officially made its presence in the market in 2020, December. The phone holds 6.58 inches IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen. it runs on Android 10 including iQOO UI 1.5.
Different drivers are required for the execution of different operations. Every particular driver has its own specific purpose. Simply, head over to the download section of this page below in order to download all the drivers.
Additionally, you will also get the official Vivo PC suite software for free.
Table of Contents
Download Vivo iQOO U3 USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Official Latest Versions
- Download Vivo (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo iQOO U3.
- Download Vivo MediaTek Driver For Vivo iQOO U3.
- Download Vivo MTP Driver for Vivo iQOO U3.
- Download Vivo PC Suite For Vivo iQOO U3.
Instructions To Install The Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In the case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Vivo iQOO U3 Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Vivo iQOO U3.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Vivo iQOO U3 ADB drivers on your computer.
Purpose Of The Drivers
- Connecting purposes.
- For flashing the firmware file.
- Rooting process.
- ADB & Fastboot commands.
- Providing software interface to the hardware components.
USB Drivers for Other Variants
About Vivo iQOO U3
Vivo iQOO U3 was officially available in the market in 2020, December. The phone features 6.58 inches IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen supporting the resolution of 1080 x 2408 pixels.
It runs on Android 10 including iQOO UI 1.5 powered by an Octa-Core processor. Regarding the storage, the phone offers 128 GB with 6/8 GB RAM. No room for micro-SD card.
It carries Dual 48MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 8MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes Bluetooth, GPS, WLAN, and USB. The sensors present on the phone are Gyro, proximity, Accelerometer, Fingerprint, and Compass.
Vivo iQOO U3 offers Li-Po 5000 mAh battery. It is available in three colors are Gray, White, and Aurora. The price of the Vivo iQOO U3 is about 200 EUR.