Do you want hassle free hardware and software support? If yes, then you have approached the right place. Here, you will be able to download the Vivo Y20G USB driver along with PC Suite software.
Vivo Y20G is designed elegantly with 6.51 inches IPS LCD touchscreen. The display supports 720 x 1600 pixels resolution. It runs on Android 10 including Funtouch 11 with Octa-Core processor.
If you want to connect your smartphone to a computer or PC suite software, at that time installation of driver is required. For other purposes, like flashing the firmware on your smartphone also requires installation of specific driver.
So, here you are going to get all the related USB driver for your Vivo Y20G. Simply, head over to the download section of this page. Every individual driver is mentioned with a purpose. Go, download and install them on your computer accordingly.
Table of Contents
Download Vivo Y20G USB Driver and PC Suite Software: The Official Latest Versions
- Download Vivo (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Y20G.
- Download Vivo MediaTek Driver For Vivo Y20G.
- Download Vivo MTP Driver for Vivo Y20G.
- Download Vivo PC Suite For Vivo Y20G.
Instructions To Install The Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In the case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Vivo Y20G Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Vivo Y20G.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Furthermore, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Additionally, Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Vivo Y20G ADB drivers on your computer.
USB Driver For Other Variants
Need For Installing The Drivers
- Connecting purposes.
- For flashing the firmware file.
- Rooting process.
- ADB & Fastboot commands.
- Providing software interface to the hardware components.
Let us know in the comment section, If you are facing any problem related to installing these Vivo Y20G USB driver.
Vivo Y20G Specs
Vivo Y20G was officially available in the market in 2021, January. Got a dual sim mechanism. Comes with a large display of 6.51 inches comprises of IPS LCD touchscreen. It supports the resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels.
The phone operates on Android 10 including Funtouch 11. Consisting of Octa-Core processor with MediaTek Helio G80.
Offers enough storage capacity of 64 GB with 4 GB RAM and 128 GB with 6 GB RAM. In addition, micro-SD card is also supported.
It presents the camera with Triple 13MP + 2MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash. 8MP secondary camera is available for selfies at front.
Bluetooth, GPS, WLAN, Radio, and USB are present for connectivity. The sensors comprises of Accelerometer, Proximity, Compass, and Fingerprint.
Vivo Y20G is powered by Li-Po 5000 mAh batter that lasts for long. Officially availble in two colors that are Obsidian Black, and Purest Blue.
Price of Vivo Y20G is about 170 EUR.