If you are here to download the Vivo Y31s USB driver, then you are in the right place here. In this post, you will be able to download the latest official drivers along with Vivo PC suite software.
Vivo Y31s was officially released in 2021, January. It supports dual sim and comes with 5G enabled. Android 11 including Funtouch 10.5 is adopted for it as an operating system version.
Want to transfer files between your computer and a Vivo Y31s? For that particular scenario, you must download the latest ADB drivers. Similarly, if you want to flash the firmware file, then install the CDC, SPD, VCOM, or Qualcomm driver depending on your smartphone chipset.
Simply, head over to the download section of this page below. Further, download all the drivers and then install it on your computer by following the instructions provided below.
Download Vivo Y31s USB Driver and PC Suite Software: The Official latest Versions
- Download Vivo (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Y31s.
- Download Vivo MediaTek Driver For Vivo Y31s.
- Download Vivo MTP Driver for Vivo Y31s.
- Download Vivo PC Suite For Vivo Y31s.
Instructions To Install The Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In the case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Vivo Y31s Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Vivo Y31s.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Furthermore, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Additionally, Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Vivo Y31s ADB drivers on your computer.
Purpose of Installing The Drivers
- Connecting purposes.
- For flashing the firmware file.
- Rooting process.
- ADB & Fastboot commands.
- Providing software interface to the hardware components.
Let us know in the comment section, If you are facing any problem related to installing these Vivo Y31s USB driver.
USB Driver For Other Variants
Vivo Y31 Specs
Vivo Y31 made its entry in the market in 2021, January. Regarding the display, the phone features 6.58 inches IPS LCD touchscreen. The display provides the resolution of 1080 x 2408 pixels.
The phone operates on Android 11 including Funtouch 10.5 powered by an Octa-Core processor. As for the storage, the phone offers internal memory of 128 GB with 4/6 GB RAM.
So, for the camera, It features Dual 13MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features. 8MP secondary camera is available for selfies at front.
GPS, USB, Radio, WLAN, and Bluetooth is available for connectivity medium. If we talk about sensors, the phone includes Proximity, Accelerometer, Compass, and Fingerprint.
It is powered by Li-Po 5000 mAh battery. Officially available in three colors that are Aurora, Gray, and Red.
Price of Vivo Y31 is about 290 EUR.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.