Do you need the USB drivers for your Oppo K7x smartphone in order to connect your smartphone to a computer or flashing firmware on your device? If yes, then here you go with this post to get the official latest drivers for your Oppo K7x.
Along with the official latest version USB drivers, you will also be able to get the Oppo PC Suite.
Therefore, download all the drivers and let them install on your computer to perform different operations on your Oppo K7x.
Simply, head over to the download section of this page below. Click on links to download the drivers and pc suite software. Moreover, follow the instructions to install these drivers on your computer.
Table of Contents
Download Oppo K7x USB Drivers and PC Suite: Official Latest
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Oppo K7x.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Oppo K7x.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Oppo K7x.
- Download Oppo PC Suite software for Oppo K7x.
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Oppo K7x USB Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Oppo K7x.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Oppo K7x USB drivers on your computer.
Also, if you want to download the official Oppo K5 USB drivers, then click on the link to download.
Importance of Installing Drivers
- ADB drivers should be installed for connecting purposes.
- Similarly, CDC, VCOM, Qualcomm, and SPD drivers are required for flashing the firmware.
- MTP drivers are for ‘Media Tarnsfer Protocol’.
- ADB & Fastboot installation is necessary for ADB commands using command line interface.
- Oppo PC suite is called for performing different actions on the smartphone using a single interface.
About Oppo K7x
|Market Release Date||11 November 2020|
|Display||6.5 inches LTPS IPS LCD touchscreen supporting resolution of 1080×2400 pixels protected by corning gorilla glass 3 technology.|
|Platform||Operated on Android 10 with ColorOS 7.2, Octa-Core processor, MediaTek MT6853V Dimensity 720 5G|
|Memory||Internal Memory 128 GB with 6 GB RAM, no support for micro-SD card|
|Camera||The primary camera includes Quad 48 + 8 + 2+ 2 MP with LED flash including features and a 16MP secondary camera for selfies.|
|Connectivity||GPS, Bluetooth, WLAN, and USB|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, Gyro, Fingerprint, Proximity, and Compass|
|Battery||Li-Po 5000 mAh|
|Colors||Blue, and Black|
|Price||About 190 EUR|