Have you got this awesome Xiaomi Poco C3? Want to connect your smartphone to a computer or willing to use the official Mi pc suite software in order to update your smartphone? If yes, then go ahead and download the official latest Xiaomi USB drivers for your Xiaomi Poco C3.
Here, you will find yourself extremely lucky because of downloading all the Xiaomi USB drivers and PC suite software in a single post. Additionally, the best part is all of this stuff is for free.
Simply, go to the download section of this page below. Moreover, download all the drivers along with Mi Pc suite software. Further, follow the instructions in order to install these drivers on your computer as well.
Table of Contents
Xiaomi Poco C3 USB Drivers and Mi PC Suite Software Download: Official Latest
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Xiaomi Poco C3.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Xiaomi Poco C3.
- Download MTP Driver for Xiaomi Poco C3.
- Download Xiaomi PC Suite Software For Xiaomi Poco C3.
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In the case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Xiaomi Poco C3 USB Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Xiaomi Poco C3.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Xiaomi Poco C3 ADB drivers on your computer.
Also, if you want to download the official Xiaomi Poco F1 USB drivers, then click on the link to download.
Need For Installing Drivers
- When you want to connect your smartphone to a computer.
- For transferring files, media, etc.
- You can access all the content on your computer available on your smartphone.
- Additionally, you can flash the firmware file on your smartphone.
- You can upgrade or downgrade your smartphone using Mi PC Suite. But it requires installing the official Xiaomi USB drivers to be installed on computer for connecting purposes.
Xiaomi Poco C3 Specifications
|Xiaomi Poco C3|
|Market release date||October 16, 2020|
|Display||6.43 inches IPS LCD touchscreen, supported resolution 720×1600, Panda Glass Protection|
|OS||Android 10 with MIUI 12|
|Chipset||MediaTek Helio G35|
|Storage||Offers 32 GB with 3 GB RAM or 64 GB with 4 GB RAM, Micro-SD card support|
|Camera||Triple (13 + 2 + 2 MP Primary camera) with LED flash & (5MP secondary camera)|
|Connectivity Medium||Bluetooth, GPS, Radio, USB, and WLAN|
|Sensors||Proximity and Accelerometer|
|Battery Back-up||Li-Po 5000|
|Available Colors||Matte Black, Lime Green, Arctic Blue|
|Price in Dollars||102 USD|