If you have got this super awesome Samsung S21 5G smartphone and want the official software related stuff for your smartphone, then you are in the right place here.
Samsung Galaxy S21 comes with ultra-awesome features contributing to the excitement of users at the start of the year 2021.
Here, you are going to get the official Samsung USB drivers and PC Suite software for your Samsung Galaxy S21 5G. Simply, go to the download section of this page.
Further, download all the drivers and then follow the instructions to install them on your computer.
Table of Contents
Download Samsung Galaxy S21 5G USB Drivers
- Download Samsung USB Drivers for Samsung Galaxy F41.
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD Drivers) for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Samsung Galaxy S21 5G.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Samsung Galaxy S21 5G.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup For Samsung Galaxy S21 5G.
- Download Samsung PC Suite Software for Samsung Galaxy S21 5G.
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In the case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Samsung Galaxy S21 5G USB Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Samsung Galaxy S21 5G.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G ADB drivers on your computer.
Also, if you want to download the official Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus USB drivers, then click on the link to download.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to installing these Samsung Galaxy S21 5G USB driver.
Need For Installing Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For connectivity purposes, you must install the ADB drivers on your computer.
- Similarly, for flashing the firmware, you must install the SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm drivers according to your smartphone chipset.
- For using the Samsung PC Suite, you should also install the official Samsung drivers provided above.
- There are different drivers for a different purpose, It is recommended to download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G Specification
Display: The phone features 6.2 inches Dynamic AMOLED 2X capacitive touchscreen supporting the resolution of 1080×2400 pixels. Protection of corning gorilla glass victus is also available.
Android Version: Samsung Galaxy S21 5G operates on the major Android 11 along with One UI 3.1.
RAM: It comes with 8 GB RAM
Storage: The internal memory of the phone includes two variants 128 GB or 256 GB.
Camera: The camera of the phone offers triple 12MP + 64MP + 12MP primary camera with LED flash including features. 10MP secondary is available for selfies at front.
Connectivity Medium: GPS, NFC, Radio, USB, Bluetooth, and WLAN.
Sensors: Gyro, Proximity, Accelerometer, Compass, Fingerprint, and Barometer.
Battery: The phone is powered by Li-Po 4000 mAh battery.
Colors: Phantom White, Phantom Violet, Phantom Pink, and Phantom Pink.
Price: Price of Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is about 850 EUR.