have you bought this awesome 6.4 inches Realme smartphone? If yes, then you should be able to get the official latest version of Realme V15 5G USB drivers.
We have come with a fully loaded article that consists of Realme USB drivers for your Realme V15 5G as well the steps to install the these drivers on your computer.
Simply, go to the download section of this page below. Further, you must download all the drivers and then follow the provided instructions in order to install them on your computer.
Table of Contents
Download Realme V15 5G USB Drivers and PC Suite Software: Official Latest
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Realme V15 5G.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Realme V15 5G.
- Download MTP Driver for Realme V15 5G.
- Download PC Suite Software for Realme V15 5G.
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In the case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Realme V15 5G USB Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Realme V15 5G.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Realme V15 5G ADB drivers on your computer.
Also, if you want to download the official Realme C17 USB drivers, then click on the link to download.
If you are facing any problem related to installing the Realme V15 5G USB drivers on your computer, then let us know in the comment section.
Need For Installing Drivers
- When you want to connect your smartphone to a computer.
- For transferring files, media, etc.
- You can access all the content on your computer available on your smartphone.
- Additionally, you can flash the firmware file on your smartphone.
- You can connect your Realme V15 5G to a PC suite software and perform different operations.
About Realme V15 5G
- Release Date: January 2021
- Display: 6.4 inches large screen with Super AMOLED Capacitive touchscreen supporting the resolution of 1080×2400 pixels.
- Operating system: It runs on Android 10 with Realme UI.
- Processor: Loaded with Octa-Core processor.
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6873.
- RAM: it comes in two variants 6 GB or 8 GB.
- Storage: 128 GB.
- Primary Camera: It features triple 64MP + 8MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash.
- Secondary Camera: 16MP for selfies shooter.
- Connectivity Medium: Bluetooth, GPS, WLAN, and USB.
- Sensors: It comes with Accelerometer, Fingerprint, Proximity, Gyro, and Compass.
- Battery: Li-Po 4310 mAh.
- Colors: Yellow/Pink, Silver, and Blue.
- Price: The price of Realme V15 5G is about 190 EUR.