If you have got this 6.52 inches Tecno Spark 4 smartphone, then you must go through this post in order to download the official latest USB driver for your smartphone.
Here, you are going to download all the required official drivers for your smartphone. Additionally, you will also be able to download the official PC Suite software for your Tecno Spark 4.
Drivers need to be installed, if you want to make a stable connection between your computer and a smartphone. Or if you want to flash the firmware file on your smartphone, specific drivers available for flashing firmware are required.
Simply, go to the download section of this page below. Further, download all the drivers and then install them on your computer by following the guide provided in this post below.
Table of Contents
Download Tecno Spark 4 USB Driver and PC Suite: Official Latest
- Download (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Tecno Spark 4.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Tecno Spark 4.
- Download MTP Driver for Tecno Spark 4.
- Download PC Suite Software for Tecno Spark 4.
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In the case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Tecno Spark 4 USB Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Tecno Spark 4.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Tecno Spark 4. ADB drivers on your computer.
Also, if you want to download the official Tecno Spark 4 Lite USB drivers, then click on the link to download.
If you are facing any problem related to installing the Tecno Spark 4 USB drivers on your computer, then let us know in the comment section.
Need For Installing Drivers
- When you want to connect your smartphone to a computer.
- For transferring files, media, etc.
- You can access all the content on your computer available on your smartphone.
- Additionally, you can flash the firmware file on your smartphone.
- You can connect your Tecno Spark 4 to a PC Suite and can perform different operations on your smartphone instantly with just one click.
Tecno Spark 4 Specifications
Release Date: Tecno Spark 4 was officially released in 2019, September.
Display: The display of the phone features 6.52 inches screen.
Processor: It is loaded with Quad-Core processor.
Storage: The internal memory of the phone includes 32 GB and also support micro-SD card for additional storage up to 128 GB.
RAM: 3 GB
Camera: The camera of the phone features Dual 13MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 8MP secondary camera for selfies.
OS: It operates on Android 9 (Pie) with HiOS 5.0 Skin.
Connectivity Medium: The connectivity medium of the phone includes Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS, and USB.
Sensors: Fingerprint, Face unlock, and Accelerometer.
Available Colors: Blue, and Purple.
Price: Price of Tecno Spark 4 in Pakistan is about 15,999.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.