If you have owned this particular Vivo Model known as Vivo Y91c and want to download and install the official USB drivers on your computer, then this guide is for you.
There are different types of drivers for different purposes. All of them are very important to be installed when carrying out a particular operation.
Here, you will find the latest official USB drivers for your Vivo Y91c smartphone. You will also be able to download the official Vivo PC Suite software for your Vivo Y91c.
Simply, go to the download section of this page below. Further, download all the drivers and the follow the instructions in order to install them on your computer.
Table of Contents
Download Vivo Y91C USB Driver and PC Suite: Official latest
- Download Vivo (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Y91C.
- Download Vivo MediaTek Driver For Vivo Y91C.
- Download Vivo MTP Driver for Vivo Y91C.
- Download Vivo PC Suite For Vivo Y91C.
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In the case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Vivo Y91C Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Vivo Y91C.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Vivo Y91C ADB drivers on your computer.
Also, if you want to download the official latest Vivo Y91 USB driver, then click on the button below:
Importance of Installing The Drivers
- For connecting purposes.
- To install the firmware flash file on your smartphone.
- In order to connect your Vivo Y91C to PC Suite software.
- To perform different operations on your Vivo Y91C by ADB commands via terminal.
Vivo Y91C Specifications
Vivo Y91C comes with 6.2 inches IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen supporting the resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels. The phone operates on Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Funtouch OS 4.5.
The phone is loaded with Octa-Core 2.0 GHz processor. As long as the storage concerned, It offers 32 GB of internal memory with 2 GB RAM. Additionally, support micro-SD card up to 256 GB.
Regarding the camera, the phone offers 13MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera for selfies.
The sensors present on the phone are Compass, Proximity, and Accelerometer.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes WLAN, GPS, Bluetooth, USB, and Radio. Vivo Y91C offers Li-Po 4030 mAh battery.
Price of Vivo Y91C in dollars is about $127.