If you are holding this flagship phone of the Samsung smartphone brand also known as Samsung Galaxy S10, then consider this post as the ultimate guide. Here, you will find all the latest officially released Samsung USB drivers for your Samsung Galaxy S10 along with other official software packages.
You must download and install all the drivers for your smartphone before connecting it to a computer or performing some other operations.
As the Samsung Galaxy S10 USB driver will be found in this post along with the official Samsung PC suite software.
Simply, go to the download section of this page. Further, download all the drivers and then follow the steps to install these drivers on your computer.
Table of Contents
Download Samsung Galaxy S10 USB Driver: Official
- Download Samsung USB Drivers for Samsung Galaxy S10.
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD Drivers) for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Samsung Galaxy S10.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Samsung Galaxy S10.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup For Samsung Galaxy S10.
- Download Samsung PC Suite Software for Samsung Galaxy S10.
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In the case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Samsung Galaxy S10 USB Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Samsung Galaxy S10.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Samsung Galaxy S10 ADB drivers on your computer.
Also, if you want to download the official Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus USB drivers, then click on the link to download.
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to installing these Samsung Galaxy S10 USB driver.
Need For Installing Drivers
- Drivers provide a software interface to the hardware components.
- For connectivity purposes, you must install the ADB drivers on your computer.
- Similarly, for flashing the firmware, you must install the SPD, VCOM, CDC, Qualcomm drivers according to your smartphone chipset.
- For using the Samsung PC Suite, you should also install the official Samsung drivers provided above.
- There are different drivers for a different purpose, It is recommended to download and install all the drivers provided above on your computer.
About Samsung Galaxy S10
Samsung Galaxy S10 officially made its entry in the market in 2019, February. The phone features 6.1 inches Dynamic AMOLED touchscreen supporting the resolution of 1440 x 3040 pixels. Screen protection is also available with corning gorilla glass 6 technology.
The versions of software installed on it is Android 9.0 (Pie), also upgradable to Android 11 with One UI 3.0. Regarding the storage, the phone comes in two variants 128 GB with 8 GB RAM or 512 GB with 8 GB RAM. Also, support micro-SD card for additional storage.
Related to camera, the phone features triple 12MP + 12MP + 16MP primary camera with LED flash including features. Secondary camera is also available with 10MP lens for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes GPS, Radio, Bluetooth, WLAN, NFC, and Radio. The sensors present on the phone are an accelerometer, fingerprint, proximity, gyro, compass, barometer, heart rate, and SpO2.
Samsung Galaxy S10 offers Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery and comes in several awesome colors that are Prism Black, Prism Blue, Prism Green, Prism White, Canary Yellow, Flamingo Pink, Cardinal Red, and Smoke Blue.
Price of Samsung Galaxy S10 in dollars is about $389.