If you have got this Oppo A15s smartphone and want to connect it to a computer, then installation of the official driver is a must. Here, you will find all the software related stuff for your Oppo A15s.
There are different drivers available and every driver has its own purpose. So, if you want to get all the drivers in one post, then here you go with this post.
Simply, go ahead to the download section of this page below. Further, download all the drivers and then install them on your computer by following the instructions provided in this post.
Table of Contents
Download Oppo A15s USB Driver and PC Suite Software: Official
- Download (ADB) Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MTP Drivers for Oppo A15s.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Oppo A15s.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Oppo A15s.
- Download Oppo PC Suite software for Oppo A15s.
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Oppo A15s USB Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Oppo A15s.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Oppo A15S USB drivers on your computer.
Also, if you want to download the official Oppo A15 USB driver, then click on the button below:
Need For Drivers
- Drivers are very important when you are about to perform any particular that need hardware recognition.
- For connecting purposes, you must download and install ADB drivers.
- Similarly, if you want to flash the firmware file, then you should download the VCOM, Qualcomm, CDC, or SPD driver depending on your smartphone chipset.
- Moreover, if you are supposed to perform ADB commands, then it requires ADB & fastboot setup installation.
Oppo A15s Specification
Oppo A15s official availability in the market was confirmed on December, 2020. The smartphone has a large display of 6.52 inches with IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen. It is capable of displaying at a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels.
The phone runs on Android 10 with Color OS 7.2. The phone is loaded with Octa-Core processor. Regarding the storage, It offers 64 GB of internal memory with 4 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card for additional storage.
Oppo A15s features 13MP + 2MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 8MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes Bluetooth, WLAN, USB, Radio and, GPS. The sensors present on the are Accelerometer, Proximity, and Fingerprint.
Oppo A15s offers Li-Po 4230 mAh battery and is available in two awesome colors that are fancy white, and Dynamic Black.
Price of Oppo A15s is about 130 EUR.