If you have got the 2019 release of the Vivo smartphone brand also known as Vivo Y90, then this guide might help you find the official latest Vivo Y90 USB drivers.
While establishing a connection between your smartphone and a computer, you must download and install the official drivers on your computer. You might also get in a situation of need for different drivers.
Like, if you want to flash the firmware file, then downloading and installing the VCOM, CDC, SPD, or Qualcomm drivers must provide you the way out.
Simply, go to the download section of this page below. Furthermore, download all the drivers and then follow the steps to install them on your computer.
Table of Contents
Download Vivo Y90 USB Driver and PC Suite: Official All-In-One Package
- Download Vivo (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Y90.
- Download Vivo MediaTek Driver For Vivo Y90.
- Download Vivo MTP Driver for Vivo Y90.
- Download Vivo PC Suite For Vivo Y90.
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In the case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Vivo Y90 Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Vivo Y90.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Vivo Y90. ADB drivers on your computer.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to installing these Vivo Y90 USB drivers.
Need For Installing The Drivers
- For connecting purposes.
- To install the firmware flash file on your smartphone.
- In order to connect your Vivo Y90 to PC Suite software.
- To perform different operations on your Vivo Y90 by ADB commands via terminal.
Vivo Y90 Specifications
Vivo Y90 officially made its presence in the market in 2019, July. It supports dual sim. Featuring the 6.22 inches IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen supporting the resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels.
The phone operates on Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Funtouch OS 4.5. It is loaded with Quad-Core 2.0 GHz cortex-A53 processor.
Regarding the storage, the phone comes in two variants 16 GB with 2 GB RAM or 32 GB with 2 GB RAM. It also support micro-SD card for additional storage.
The camera of the phone offers 8MP primary camera with LED flash including features and 5MP secondary camera for selfies.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes Bluetooth, GPS, WLAN, Radio, and USB. The sensors present on the phone are Proximity, Compass, and Accelerometer.
Vivo Y90 offers Li-Po 4030 mAh battery and comes in two colors that are Gold, and Black.
Price of Vivo Y90 is about 90 EUR.