Are you searching for a Vivo V15 USB driver? Then, here you will get the combo package. We are providing all the official required Vivo V15 USB driver along with the PC suite software.
Vivo V15 operates on Android 9.0 (Pie) with Funtouch 9. It was officially available in the market in 2019, March.
Drivers must be installed before connecting your smartphone to a computer or any other crucial operation that required official drivers for that particular hardware. There are different drivers for different purposes.
Simply, go ahead to the download section of this page below. Furthermore, download all the drivers and then follow the instructions in order to install these drivers on your computer.
Table of Contents
Download Vivo V15 USB Driver and PC Suite: Official latest
- Download Vivo (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo V15.
- Download Vivo MediaTek Driver For Vivo V15.
- Download Vivo MTP Driver for Vivo V15.
- Download Vivo PC Suite For Vivo V15.
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In the case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Vivo V15 Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Vivo V15.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Vivo V15 ADB drivers on your computer.
Also, if you want to download the official latest Vivo V15 Pro USB driver, then click on the button below:
Need For Installing The Drivers
- For connecting purposes.
- To install the firmware flash file on your smartphone.
- In order to connect your Vivo V15 to PC Suite software.
- To perform different operations on your Vivo V15 by ADB commands via terminal.
Vivo V15 Specifications
Vivo V15 officially made its entry in the market in 2019, March. The phone comes with 6.53 inches IPS LCD touchscreen supporting the resolution of 1080×2340 pixels. Protection of Corning Gorilla Glass 5 technology is also available.
It operates on Android 9.0 (Pie) with Funtouch 9 powered by an Octa-Core processor. The internal memory of the phone includes 64 GB with 6 GB RAM or 128 GB with 6 GB RAM. It also support micro-SD card for additional storage.
The camera of the phone offers triple 24MP + 8MP + 5MP primary camera with LED flash including features and motorized pop-up 32MP secondary camera for selfies. The connectivity medium of the phone includes GPS, WLAN, Bluetooth, Radio, and USB.
Sensors present on the phone are Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Compass, and Fingerprint. Vivo 15 offers Li-Po 4000 mAh battery. It is available in four awesome colors that are Glamour Red, Frozen Black, Royal Blue, and Topaz Blue.
Price of Vivo V15 is about 310 EUR.