Yes, you have just arrived at the right place here to download all the official latest Vivo Y91i USB drivers along with PC suite software. Here, you will find all the official drivers placed one after the other for your Vivo Y91i.
Vivo Y91i is a descent smartphone that comes with 6.2 inches screen. It holds dual 13 + 2 MP primary camera and 8MP secondary camera for selfies.
Drivers are very crucial when it comes to connecting your smartphone to a computer. Or if you want to flash the firmware file on your smartphone, you must also need drivers. There are different drivers for different purposes.
Table of Contents
Download Vivo Y91i USB Driver and PC Suite: Official Latest Versions
- Download Vivo (ADB) Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download Vivo (CDC) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (VCOM) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (SPD) Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Vivo (ADB & Fastboot) Setup for Vivo Y91i.
- Download Vivo MediaTek Driver For Vivo Y91i.
- Download Vivo MTP Driver for Vivo Y91i.
- Download Vivo PC Suite For Vivo Y91i.
Instructions To Install Drivers
- Simply, download all the drivers on your computer.
- Once, you are done with downloading, now extract the zip files and then run the installation process.
- Moreover, In the case of exe files, simply run the file and start the installation process.
How To Install Vivo Y91i Drivers on Computer
Step 1: First of all, download the ADB drivers for your Vivo Y91i.
Step 2: After that, extract the zip file and go to the device manager.
Step 3: Now, select your PC or computer in device manager.
Step 4: After that, click on the “Action” tab and then click on “Add Legacy Hardware”.
Step 5: Now, proceed with “Next” until you see the below interface.
Step 6: Click on “Next” and you will see the interface like below. This time click on the “browse” button and go to the extracted ADB folder that you have downloaded before and then select the android_winusb file.
Step 7: Once, you have selected the file, then follow the on-screen instruction and proceed to install the ADB drivers on your computer.
That’s it, you have successfully installed the Vivo Y91i ADB drivers on your computer.
Benefits of Installing The Drivers
- For connecting your smartphone to a computer.
- Maintaining the connection stability between two hardware devices.
- For recognition of a particular hardware device.
- For flashing the firmware flash file.
- For Rooting purposes.
Let us know in the comment section, if you are facing any problem related to installing these Vivo Y91i USB drivers.
Vivo Y91i Specifications
The phone was official available in the market in 2018, November with Dual Sim. Regarding the display, the phone features 6.2 inches IPS LCD Capacitive touchscreen supporting the resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels.
The phone runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Funtouch 4.5. It is loaded with an Octa-Core processor. The internal memory of the phone includes 16 GB with 2 GB RAM and also support micro-SD card for additional storage.
As for the camera, Vivo Y91i features dual 13MP + 2MP primary camera with LED flash including features. 8MP secondary camera is also available for selfies at front.
The connectivity medium of the phone includes Bluetooth, WLAN, GPS, USB, and Radio. The sensors present on the phone Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Proximity, and Compass.
Vivo Y91i offers Li-Po 4030 mAh battery. It is available in three awesome colors that are Ocean Blue, Starry Black, and Red.
Price of Vivo Y91i is about 130 EUR.