Do you own Oppo Neo 5? If yes, then you need to download the required drivers for your device in order to connect it to a computer or flashing firmware on your device. Just follow this guide.
Table of Contents
Specifications of Oppo Neo 5
Oppo Neo 5 packs 5MP Primary camera with LED flash including features and 2MP secondary camera for selfies. The version of software installed on it is Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean). For better performance, it include quad-core 1.3 GHz along with 1 GB RAM.
The internal storage of the phone include 4 GB and you can also expand it to 32 GB via micro-SD card upto 32 GB. The connectivity medium include WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, Radio and USB. The sensors on the phone include accelerometer and proximity sensor.
It is powered by Li-Ion 1900 mAh battery to support its large display of 4.5 inches with a resolution of 480×854 pixels. The price of Oppo Neo 5 in india starts from 7,000.
Download USB Flash Drivers for Oppo Neo 5
- Download ADB Drivers for Connecting purposes.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download MediaTek Drivers for Oppo Neo 5.
- Download MTP Drivers for Oppo Neo 5.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Oppo Neo 5.
- Download Oppo PC Suite for Oppo Neo 5.
Let us know in the comment section if you are facing any problem related to this post.
I am an experienced Software Engineer and freelance app developer. Here at USBDriversPie, I help you find latest USB drivers for your smartphone and tablet.